Benefits for Employers and Employees
For employers to succeed in today’s competitive market, you must attract and retain high quality employees. Offering group health insurance can set you apart from other employers.
Employees value health insurance benefits because it helps them to manage expenses. Knowing they are covered provides peace of mind in case of catastrophic illness or injury.
Some of the most common group health insurance plans available are:
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Point of Service (POS)
- Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)
- High Deductible Health Plans (HDHP)
- Health Saving Account (HSA)
- Level Funded
We Promise To:
Win your trust as a knowledgeable advisor.
- Take the time to understand your business and its unique needs.
- Provide a detailed quote, including our fact-finding analysis.
- Assist in underwriter and carrier negotiations.
- Work with your employees to enroll in plans and make informed choices.
- Provide guidance and support throughout the year—not just at renewal.
Health Insurance Resources
We Go Beyond Group Health Insurance
Beside group health insurance, you may want to offer additional benefits to your employees. Employee Benefit Exchange offers all of the most popular add-ons. Additional coverages include but aren’t limited to: dental insurance, vision insurance, short or long term disability, long term care, life insurance, supplemental insurance, and flexible spending plans.
Every business is unique and Employee Benefits Exchange has the expertise to help you choose the coverage you need. Protecting your entire business is one way we go beyond expectations. In addition to health insurance, we offer complete business coverage, including business insurance and payroll resources.